i love food.

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Fuck the pain away, Peaches.

I'm really really really very tired. I'd do everything to not go to school ok! I'm very confused now i need to go to school to really understand what it is. I've got a shitload on me. Not real shit that is and i've got big money woes.

Peaches, i like peaches she's a good singer well not exactly but i like the music the rhythm and everything. She creates everything! She's a 1 woman band!
Merrill Nisker (born 1968 in Toronto), better known as Peaches, is a female electroclash artist. Her songs are mainly concerned with sex. She lives and works in Berlin. She plays almost all the instruments for her songs, programs her own electronic beats, and produces her records.
Her songs have been featured in movies such as
Mean Girls, My Little Eye, and Lost in Translation. Her music has also been featured on Showtime's The L Word television series. Peaches performed guest vocals on Pink's album Try This, on the song "Oh My God".
Her latest album, Fatherfucker is a comment on feminine sexuality in pop culture. Some say her songs are meant to shock and confuse the listener. Songs like "Shake Yer Dix" and "Stuff Me Up" contain lyrics typical of her sexually explicit writing.
She used to be an elementary school teacher before her career in music


shocking, her but i still like her! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home